Supported Employment is a good business decision for employers and an empowering personal decision for individuals.
The Arc of NC helps connect employment opportunities for adults with disabilities. This process, with the support of a trained Employment Specialist, involves matching the right person with the right job by:
• Job Development
• Job Coaching
• Long-term support
What is the Return on Investment (ROI) for employers? What this program offers for employers has many advantages for their businesses.
• Dedicated and loyal employees
• Reduced turnover rates
• Pre-screening of job candidates
• Access to an untapped and underutilized labor pool
• Individualized training at no expense
• Ongoing support and follow-up
• Assistance with Equal Opportunities employment practices and Americans with Disabilities Act issues
• Tax credits